Monday, March 10, 2008

Deirdre and Charlie



Deirdre and Charlie are going to have an amazing wedding in October, featuring: a Love Story Slide Show!



I interviewed both of them last week about their amazing story of falling in love.



This past weekend we did a fabulous photo shoot.



All the material will be woven into a slide show they will share at their wedding.



Can you imagine what a gift this will be for everyone at the wedding, not to mention Deirdre and Charlie, their future children, and grandchildren?



I _love_ the work I do! Thanks Deirdre and Charlie - I love working with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly love these stories, they are the new medium. Your photographs are emotive and I have never waxed lyrical like this before! Have added a link to you on my page where I am trying to collect images of life stories around the World.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment