Saturday, October 18, 2008

Deirdre and Charlie Love Story Debut!

Remember this gorgeous couple?


I shot these engagement photos of Deirdre and Charlie in March. 



Yesterday, they got married! And, as part of their wedding, they showed this Love Story that I created with them:


I am so excited about this Love Story, the best one I have ever done.  I believe so deeply in the power of Love stories because, to me, there are two things that make a wedding exceptional: 1) a sense of community; 2) the feeling that the two people getting married makes the world a better place. 

Love Stories bring wedding guests together as witnesses of the couple's unique story of falling in love, and as a community deeply committed to their future 

With this one, I could not have had better subjects.  Deirdre and Charlie are so free-spririted, creative, authentic, and in love. This project has been a pleasure from start to finish. 

Congratulations Deirdre and Charlie. You have made the world a better place. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This story gave me some tears of happiness :) Julie, you inspired me to create my own digital story about the life and death of my baby horse, who showed me how I want to live and create art. I'm so glad I heard about digital storytelling from you and could see the power of it. I can't wait to meet up with you in November to record my and Pete's story about getting to know each other and the happy family we want to have together. It was the twinkle in his eye that did it ...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment