Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Laura and Shawn Engagement Session



Could these two be any more beautiful? Their Marin wedding is coming up in just a month.


While I don't want them to feel at all rushed, the truth is that I am sooo excited for their wedding.


Knowing the details about it that I do....


knowing it is these two I will be photographing...


I can hardly contain my anticipation.


Congratulations, you two. May you enjoy every last day of your engagement, and the anticipation of your new life as husband and wife.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Julie. These are STUNNING. I don't know you you so artfully capture the emotion of deep love - the expansiveness and the intimacy - but these photos capture it perfectly. I have never felt love captured so well in a still image. Beautiful.

Penny said...

Really beautiful!

Karin said...

Talk about capturing a moment - breath taking!

Christina said...

omg.......omg........GORGEOUS!

Adriana said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment